KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

is brought to you by your own imagination and creativity.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jewellery now put online

I've had so many people asking me when am I going to put my Jewellery work online and to put prices on them. Here they are below. Keep scrolling down because I don't know how to make different pages. As long you can see what they are, I can't say that it matters. Please let me know if you need something custom-made because I also like commission work better than if I was churning them out. That is the last thing I want to do. I know I know, I should be more professional and do multiple production work but I get bored doing the same design. I also know that you think I sell my work too cheaply (you would have seen how expensive I sell my artwork in comparison- see above) and I promise to put the price up a little on the jewellery but not too much. Otherwise my cash flow will suffer. I have to live you know.

Thank you for supporting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment